The Phatush Diaries

Monday, November 09, 2009

Open Letter to Sanitation Worker

Dear NYC Sanitation Workers,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to "cat call" at me this morning.

I know that you have lots to do on my block..... but still you found the time to comment on my ass as I was exiting my truck.

I have some questions........

What exactly was it that turned you on about me ? At this point I could only offer up the following guesses....

Was it the way my ever expanding ass looked in my sweat pants? ....r the peek-a-boo granny panties that were showing as I bent over to get my stuff in the back seat?

I know. It was the way I skillfully managed those four bags from Keyfood - while my keys dangled from my mouth - as I slammed the car door shut with one knee. Were you thinking how well I manage to multi-task?

Was it about the way I screamed at 8 year DAK to get out of the car..... and quit screwing around ? .....Were you secretly wishing I was standing over you giving you commands?

Trust me...... yelling at people is really a skill I've perfected.

It's not like your offer wasn't tempting........ I mean..... Duh.....who wouldn't want to do it in the back of a garbage truck?

To be honest? ...I'd love to hear back from you. Things are a little slow on the home front and I think you guys are the ones for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home