The Phatush Diaries

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Need Help From the Church

Today, DRWB (Diana Ross Wanna Be) .....(now 10.5) and ready for middle school ,or prison (whatever comes first) threw an all out shit fit in the car on the way home from school.

Damn , I thought it was Campaign for Kindness Month at school ....or Don't Crap on Your Mom Week. Whatever....I started looking for one of those Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom Stun Guns to calm her down. The one that sedates wild animals in their natural habitat.


What was wrong with DRWB???????? .......she didn't get that part she wanted in after school drama class. She threatened death to herself and her beloved drama teacher, LAOE ( Law and Order Extra)

At this point I'm not sure what to do .....but I do know that if they decide to re-make the exorcist I have their leading lady .....head spins .....pea soup....you name it.

Forget about calling a child therapist I was going to stop by St. Mary's church and ask if they could perform an emergency excorisim.

While searching the house for a little league bat....to knock myself unconscious... I gave my email a quick glance ....LAOE had sent a follow-up email correcting his life altering casting mistake and DRWB had the part she had originally wanted. When I told DRWB of the correction , and that the universe was at peace again....She responded as follows , "Great mom ...thanks ...uh.....can I finish watching Zack and Cody"

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home