The Phatush Diaries

Monday, May 05, 2008

It's Offical- I'M A SLOB

Did I just get into full on battle with the nice lady at the Korean deli?????? YUP

Shit ....Doesn't she give my kids candy when they come in .....and doesn't mind when they start pulling things off the shelves????? ...YUP...

Satan has not take over me .....

It's not like I don't know better ....I spend the weekend serving people that I'm sure John Walsh is looking for on America's Most Wanted. (Note to self......they owe me about 6 grand in reward money...call UPN)


I'm not a junkie looking for my next fix on Ave. C...

I'm just a hungry fat bitch that didn't get enough turkey on my sandwich and lost my shit ....
....THAT'S RIGHT. I did all my Lane Bryant sisters proud ...

I yelled at this nice woman because there was not enough meat on my 5 dollar sandwich...

It wasn't about the $$$$ spent ....

It wasn't about hunger .....

It was about feeling like I can't get enough....enough of anything ...

3 Comments:

At May 8, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Blogger rico said...

I feel yer need,

but you're not gonna get the NY
Sandwich
of yore in a

Korean Deli.



did you say junkies on avenue C?

 
At September 1, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

just p'd a lil......gw.

 
At September 1, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just pee'd self a lil....gw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home