The Phatush Diaries

Friday, September 04, 2009

Summer Vacation

Some cruel joke, hu???


10 weeks off ????? and just in case you weren't ready to shoot yourself in the head from the sadistic plot against.... my fellow breeders. ...in the summer of 2009 they gave kids off another week. I think think they should call this - Final Nail in the Coffin. Someone at the Board Of Ed. must have had their knee caps smashed one too many times by a Bugaboo stroller.


It's not like my kids didn't have fun this summer .....drama camp ( because 12 year old girls need more drama in their lives) , and DAK, (Day After Kid) went back to his beloved YMCA (where he sings, " I HATE THE YMCA"-Village People style - every morning at the top of his lungs in the lobby.)

Let's not forget ending the summer in Montauk. Beautiful beach, amazing seafood, nature (which I could do without), and Ralph Lauren almost running me over with his sports car on Montauk Hwy.

First, going away with kids to a nice vacation place I will equate with winning an all expense paid trip to Paris. You spend hours getting there........you're excited about all the things that you want to do while you're in Paris .....you land at Charles De Gaul Airport ......and then you never get to leave the freaking runway.

so close and yet so far.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home