The Phatush Diaries

Friday, September 11, 2009

Bathroom Time

My good friend (Fire Starter Mom) and I were talking this morning ......Her soon to be 13 year old son is spending "way too much time in the bathroom " ......and......"she does not know what he is doing in there"......

WHAT?????


REALLY ????

and worst of all .....

"SHE'S THINKING ABOUT PUTTING A CLOCK IN THEIR JOHN" !!!!!!!.......and ........

"SHE CANT" IMAGINE WHAT HE'S DOING IN THERE??????????"

I have a few ideas but I wasn't ready to share them with her or maybe she wasn't ready to hear them.

I did tell her if she ever wants her son to ejaculate properly she needs to back off . I also wondered if she was asleep during that whole chapter on "Freud and the Importance of Peaceful Crapping " during PSYCH 101.

It's not like I can't related to this 13 year old. The bathroom is my favorite room in the house. If I could install a mini fridge, flat screen, and have a high speed Internet connection and a quart of Fabreeze ...... I too would be in there for days. It happens to be my domain .....and the only room in my house with a door that locks.




1 Comments:

At September 22, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Blogger dabos said...

Ask her if she's suddenly running out of hand cream much more quickly than she used to....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home